Linghzi 3 in 1: Coffee Health Benefits
- Calcium 5.25mg
- Iron 2.29mg
- Potassium 147.00mg
- Phosphorus 42.00mg
- Sodium 21.00mg
- Calories 90.72mg
- Cholesterol 0.00mg
- Fats 168.00mg
- Carbohydrate 18.50mg
- Vitamin C 15.75mg
- Vitamin B3 105.00mg
- Lingering ‘High Energy’ all through the day.
- Improves ‘Blood Circulation’ : Relieves from Migraine, Low Back ache, Joint-pains
- Strengthens Heart muscles. Reduces ‘gasping & panting’
- Reduces Fluid Retention. Helps in kidney functions.
- Relives from Respiratory problems, Wheezing, Sinusitis and Bronchitis.
- Relieves from ‘Constipation’ and IBS. Improves digestion cycle.
Results from long-term studies are showing that coffee may not increase the risk for high blood pressure over time, as previously thought. Study findings for other cardiovascular effects are a mixed bag.
Coffee might have anti-cancer properties. Last year, researchers found that coffee drinkers were 50% less likely to get liver cancer than nondrinkers. A few studies have found ties to lower rates of colon, breast, and rectal cancers.
Now you can relax after a day’s stressful, hectic routine – with a cup of DXN’s Lingzhi Coffee. Specially blended with Brazillian coffee beans and Ganoderma extract, DXN Lingzhi Coffee soothes and relaxes while you enjoy the taste and aroma of the world’s finest coffee blend.
The Reishi Mushroom:
Is an herbal from the mysterious Far. Reishi (Chinese: Lingzhi) is the highest grade mushroom in the world of fungi. For centuries the Chinese regarded it as “The King of all Herbs” for outstanding ability to improve overall health , enhance stamina and promote longevity. Recent medical has shown that the reishi mushroom can help normalize the functions of the body.
Safe, No side effects:
Consuming reishi does not have any side effects like western medicines, thus making reishi the ideal choice of continuous consumption. The benefits of consuming the reishi mushroom include: strengthening the natural healing ability of the body, increasing oxygen supply the blood stream, detoxifying the body, and it’s anti-oxidative.
The reishi used in DXN Mushroom Coffee has produced using strict organic farming methods. Organic planting media, such as rice chaff and coarse utilized no chemical fertilizers or pesticides are permitted. A high concentration of reishi is through an innovative cold process extraction that conserves maximal amount of ganoderma’s ingredient
Product Knowledge Training
- How to Prevent Hair Loss Hair loss has multiple...
- Is Reshi Mashroom / Ganodarma the Better altern...
- BLOOD FACTS, FUNCTIONS AND COMPOSITION Blood is...
- Turmeric with Ganodarma Lucidum Turmeric grows...
- Use DXN Moranzhi/Morinzyme/Noni fruit juice to ...